To ensure all guests can enjoy their time at FunZone, we hope that all guests will follow the following rules, regulations and parent/guardian’s responsibilities while having fun and staying safe at our facilities:
- All children must be accompanied by an adult aged 18 years and over. No children will be permitted without an accompanying adult.
- FunZone reserves the right to refuse entry to anyone whom is considered to be causing harm or violence to others.
- Parents or guardians assume full responsibility and liability for children while on the premises. FunZone is not held accountable for any injuries resulting from unsafe play and inappropriate use of equipment.
- A wrist band must be worn at all times. The adult who registers with the child / children on arrival MUST be present upon departure. We understand that this system takes a little time upon arrival and departure, but we hope you appreciate the importance of safety.
- Please try to avoid bringing strollers especially during the weekend and public holidays.
- If you have any special medical conditions, before your admission, please consult medical professions about the suitability in using our equipment. Please notify our staff immediately when you require any assistance.
- Please ensure both you and your child have FUN!
Equipment Use / Behaviours:
- FunZone’s equipment has been built to Canadian Safety Standards and is designed to ensure that children have fun in as low-risk playground environment as possible. While every care is taken there may be instances when accidents occur, FunZone and its staff will not be held liable in such instances.
- The main playstructure is suitable for children 3-12 years of age, while the toddler area is for those under 3 years of age.
- Adults are permitted to move throughout the facility to supervise their children, however the equipment is designed for children and adults use it at their own risk.
- For safety: running, aggressive play, bullying or climbing on the outside of equipment and up slides will receive a first notice, and if behavior persists, the child may be asked to leave the premises.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted inside FunZone.
- To ensure the safety of all our guests, CCTV system has been installed to conduct surveillance 24-hours a day.
Attire & Personal Belongings:
- Please note that due to hygiene and safety, children and adults must wear socks at all times and are available for purchase at the front desk if needed. Long pants / tights are also recommended to prevent any friction when using our slides.
- Shoe racks at the entrance area are for customers to store their shoes. However, any loss, theft or damage to items left in the racks is at your risk. We provide a limited number of lockers for rental.
- FunZone is not responsible for any lost, stolen or damaged personal property brought into or stored in the premises. All items are left at your own risk on the premises and we do not accept any liability for such items.
Food & Beverage:
- NO outside food and/or beverage are permitted to be brought onto the premises, except for infants and children with special dietary requirements.
- Drop-in birthday parties are not allowed. No cakes, cupcakes, gifts, party favors and food delivery are allowed during open play hours without a party reservation.