Party Rules and Regulations
Party Rules and Regulations
- The mandatory 50% deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable. Due to any unforeseen emergency that may result in party cancellation, you must notify us one week in advance. Your party can be rescheduled and thus subject to availability.
- Once have booked and paid for higher package, there will be no arrangement for downgrade.
- If you are providing your own caterer, a clean-up fee of HKD150 will be automatically charged to your bill and please notify us prior to the party date. Food servers who’ll be staying in your party will be automatically counted as an attending adult.
- At FunZone, we do not permit other entertainers to perform in our premises. We have our own selections of professional entertainers and bouncy castles for rent which is another great option for your party. If interested, please notify us at the time your party is being confirmed.
- A two (2) hours used of party area and unlimited use of play structure.
- You may have access to the party area 15 minutes before the beginning of your party.
- All your guests can access to a whole day pass at FunZone. Only 1 FREE accompanying adult per party child attendee (including the birthday child) and adult must be aged 18 years and over.
- Additional charges will be automatically added to your bill for an excess numbers of participants being booked. (Extra Child – HKD120 with 1 free accompanying adult and if only extra adult HKD70)
- Please submit the name list of the attending kids at least three (3) days prior to the party date. The party package you have booked guarantees entry for that number of people only. Any extra guests you may have are admitted subject to capacity and on a first-come first-serve basis only. If you think you will have more people than the number you have booked for, please inform us immediately.
- Socks are required for everyone entering the playground. We suggest you provide kids and adult socks for your guests and are available for purchase at the front desk if needed.
- We at FunZone are pleased to provide this facility and while we attempt to make it as safe as possible, the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen. We cannot therefore accept responsibility for injury or damage to children or clothing while using this play area. Parental supervision is essential, as it is not supervised by our staff.
- FunZone will only provide one banner per party booking. FunZone will provide our own official banner design for FREE.
- The organizer must submit a photo of the birthday celebrant on or before on the said given due date. Failure to submit on the said given due date, no banner will be provided.
- Photo must be in a JPEG file and higher than 1MB size in a landscape position. Scanned photo or taken with a mobile phone are generally not good for banners. The higher resolution, the better! Please send the photo by email to email@example.com.
THINGS YOU MUST ARRANGE or BRING IN:
- Cake, food and drinks. Organizers are responsible for the storage of food or any party supplies that you are bringing in for the party.
- Please provide the plates, cups, napkins, cake plates and cutlery for all your adult guests.
- If you are providing your own special themed paper goods, they must be dropped off at the facility at least one day prior to your party.
THINGS YOU MUST NOT BRING IN:
- NO ALCOHOL PLEASE!
- No live animal(s) are permitted on the premises, no piñatas and No confetti allowed. No decorations are to be pasted onto the walls.
- Presents are not to be opened at the facility.
- Ice cream, cotton candy machine, Popcorn Machine, Chocolate fountain and food heater that involves flame are strictly not allowed!
- Candle firework is strictly prohibited and we only allow ordinary birthday candles for the cake.
- Balance of your party, additional kids, extra party time, upgrades to your package, gratuities another purchases must be paid at the time of your party.
- Please inform all your guests of these rules and regulations. It will avoid any disappointments of unprepared guests on the day of your child’s party.